Thursday, November 25, 2010

66th 25th of the month


The boyf and I always try to celebrate our monthsaries. It does not have to be grand, as long as we eat out and spend time with each other.

Today is our 66th monthsary and we decided to go to an all-you-can-eat buffet at Joven's Grill in A.S. Fortuna. It is one of our favorites because the PHP178 per person goes a long way.

Nobody seems to give a damn on the Mongolian station. Maybe they are just unaware that it's a part of the buffet. Oh well, their oblivion is my gain. hahah Kidding! The customers are really missing out on a lot of things. Isn't it fun to get to choose what goes in your food and have someone cook it for you? Maybe the raw ingredients at the station are not that inviting.





The best things about buffets for me are unlimited desserts! I specifically loved the tiny chocolate-coated munchkins that I munched on in the middle of my main course. The also small chocolate tart. I think I can chow it down until dawn. hehehe




Can you guess what this is? I decided to play with my drink, so I added some slices of watermelon to my orange juice. Refreshing!


I love monthsaries as much as I enjoy eating!

Elvis has left the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment