Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day and Pacquaio's Fight

We spent the day at our condo unit in Woodcrest Residences, Guadalupe. We had an early swim... err picture-taking. haha The fight may have been boring but we enjoyed ourselves eating, screaming at Mosley and being silly.

This was how we looked; laid-back focused on the fight that turned out to be . My dad's armpits smelled good. haha
This was my gift to my mom. A red pillow that said "I <3 MOM. My mom is the strongest woman in my life and she has been bravely fighting her toughest battle. We're always here for you and thank you for everything! We love you very much!
My mom is the strongest woman in my life and she has been bravely fighting her toughest battle. We're always here for you and thank you for everything! We love you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment