Thursday, June 23, 2011

What's for Dinner?

Food has taken over my mind, mouth and stomach today. I have been munching non-stop since morning. Could you believe I had Reese's at breakfast and Snickers for lunch? Well, technically they are just additions to my usual meals. haha I think I had too much chocolates and junkfood while on my desk. My God! Talk about a sedentary lifestyle!

On the drive home, I was contemplating on my dinner. I didn't know what my beloved dad has cooked for dinner but I already convinced myself that I will eat some dried fish or "tuyo"/"bulad"/"buwad." So when I arrived, I hurriedly checked out our fridge so I can already fry my chosen chow and went to the kitchen to see if there was cooked rice already.

They say that salted fish is a type of food for the poor. I beg to differ because I know a lot of well-off people who are great fans of this salty appetizer. Some who are already on the other side of the world would even crave for it. Those who don't eat dried fish are missing out on a lot of heavenly goodness. haha Anyway, I'm just happy I was able to eat what I wanted. Have a sumptuous dinner just like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment