Friday, July 15, 2011

Blah

Ironic how I posted all the reasons why I love the month of July, yet I have failed to blog about anything after it. I always think of something to rant about in writing but I often feel too lazy or uninspired. Where have all the creative juices gone to? Call me boring or weird but writing somehow frees me from my seemingly-normal-but-in-reality-chaotic world.

With an empty brain and a growling stomach, (plus my dad's snore in the background) I re-read my previous posts and I realize it's like reading someone else's works. They don't feel like me at all. They all sound dull and monotonous. My friends say I write best when I am mean or sarcastic. With my resolution to remain positive, I guess there is a big clash. Everyone deserves to give in to his/her negative emotions, right?

With the lamest attempts to produce something decent in the unholiest time (almost 3:00 a.m.), I end up with blah blah blahs. But then again blah blah blahs are simply me. I believe this is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment