Saturday, September 18, 2010

You've Got to Love Everything Cebu


My job entails a lot of writing that personal blogging isn’t much of a priority. Since I’m already a mouse potato, I don't have enough strength to blog after work anymore. I think my brain shuts down together with my office computer. But I promised myself that I would never abandon my blog. Not anymore. As timely as it is, this blog post has a triple purpose: to increase my blog entries, to tell you more about my job and to make an appeal. You’ll find out more below.

I really don’t have anything to complain about my job. I love it! Until now I still can’t believe I’m being paid to write. What’s great about it is I get to do lifestyle writing. It really feels like writing for my own blog, except that I don’t write it in first grammatical person. There aren’t I’s so it still has a journalistic approach.

I write for different sites and I think the best site that I am writing for is http;/www.everythingcebu.com. The web address says it all! I get to write about anything pertaining to Cebu. I was born in Manila, the hometown of my dad while my mom is from Negros so I’m not Cebuano/a by blood. I am proud of my roots but Cebu is my home and I have come to embrace everything about it. I am a Cebuana by heart. So this writing assignment is something that I look forward to. In Everything Cebu, I can write about Cebu’s scrumptious food, interesting people, breathtaking sites, unique music scene, upcoming events… you name it!

I know it sounds too easy but really, thinking of a topic for my next article isn’t a piece of cake. Looking for something interesting eats up a lot of my time. The real purpose of this blog entry is to appeal to all Cebuanos. Do you know anyone or anything that deserves to be featured on our site? If you do, please email me the details at niclorenzana@yahoo.com or message me in http;//www.facebook.com/neekul. Upcoming big or small events will also be appreciated. Please provide sufficient details for comprehensive articles. It’s like an exchange-deal. You give me something to write about, I offer you exposure. Yeah!

Take time to visit http://www.everythingcebu.com If you love Cebu, you’ll enjoy this site!

Please support other sites I contribute to:

http;//tawnylao.com – all about Hollywood
http://burtlao.com – all about outsourcing

You are encouraged to leave comments.

1 comment:

  1. Actually your work is so very stressful, your post is so impressive I love the way make a content so creative. Anyway keep it up just relax and feel also the wonderful of Cebu.

    Cebu Resorts

    ReplyDelete