Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Second Christmas in Cebu

Most of my Christmases were spent with my relatives in Manila. For the second time in my 24 years of existence, I celebrated the Holidays here in Cebu. I have to say I had to adjust a bit. Celebrations in Manila are full force. The Lorenzana clan is loud, festive and fun.

We had a simple celebration this year and I'm not complaining. It may not be as loud as I am accustomed to but we enjoyed it. We had carbonara and tacos, which I prepared; and oatmeal cookies that my sister baked. And of course, we had the traditional Christmas ham.



Since my dad was also in Manila, only the five of us celebrated Christmas together. Our baby, Cindy was so cute in her red racerback.





What made this year's Christmas more special was the boyf's surprise visit. I was so happy to see his car outside our gate. he game me this cute and thoughtful apron and pot holders. My gifts for him were a watch and a wallet. I lab u my panggoo!!!



I only received four gifts that night and I can't wait for more presents my dad will be bringing home from Manila. Yey! I hope the kiddos loved what I gave them. I'm missing my relatives. I love you all!

Neekul has left the building! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment