Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Do Them, Anyway

It has been a three-month hiatus. God, have I become lazy (lazier?)!

I keep on saying that my life has been the same but in reality, I have changed. I can't really pinpoint what it is because when I think about it, everything seems the same: work, relationships and routines. Even my weight is stuck in a rot.


I've been having this habit of trying to swear off certain toxic things. Unfortunately, I just keep on failing. I never seem to get the momentum to permanently say good bye to them. When I start believing that I am doing well, something just pulls me, and then I'm back to square one. Is the short-lived euphoria worth the feelings of regret, sleepless nights and I-should-have-resisted-the-temptation moments?

I know eating desserts make me fat, drinking coffee gives me an upset stomach, using hair creams causes skin breakouts, sleeping late worsens pimples, crochet cramming makes my hand swell, and saying yes will cause future sadness, but I do them, anyway.

So, what will I do next? I honestly have no idea. Get some sleep perhaps because it's past midnight? :p

Neekul has left the building.


No comments:

Post a Comment