Monday, June 28, 2010

JUNE 23, 2010

I just rose from a terrible nightmare. If only it was just a bad dream and didn't really happen. Everything happened so fast like there was no time to sleep or take a deep breath. The next thing I knew, we were home in Manila with heavy hearts and sad eyes. I never felt so emotionally and physically drained.

Last Wednesday, June 23, I got two terrible news. My dad's brother, our Tito Jun suddenly passed away. He collapsed and when he was brought to the hospital, it was announced Dead On Arrival (DOA). So this is how it feels to suddenly lose someone close to you. No second chances. No goodbyes.

As if it wasn't bad enough, when we arrived home, we noticed that our dog, Cindy wasn't herself. Our baby was so weak and she refused to eat. We really thought that she would die. She was confined and we had to wait in agony for her blood test result. Can all these be real? We had to leave for Manila and we didn't know what would happen to her.

Now, I'm back from that roller coaster ride. Exhausted, distressed, confused, sleep-deprived but a little stronger. I will write soon. I need to write something inspired and well-thought. There's so much to tell. But now I need rest to clear my mind. So here friends, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to inform all of you about my burdens. I hope you understand. I will update you soon. Please do come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment