Sunday, July 18, 2010

Godmother All Dressed Up


I missed blogging but I haven't exactly thought of an interesting topic. So tonight I will write something informal. As if somebody really gives a damn whatever I write about. haha Oh well. Writing is such a therapy for me whether I'm way too busy or my brain is rotting from not giving it work that it deserves. Reading other people's writings interests me. Okay, I guess I really have to find other bloggers to exchange blogs with.

What a great Sunday it is! I have a new godchild. Woohoo! I really love kids and being a parent/adult figure. I came from Marvin's nephew Mateo Rei's baptism. He is my fifth god child. Is he lucky or what? hahaha Aside from the two packs of diapers my mom insisted me to give, I made something for Mat. I'm doing so much beanie-crocheting these days for customers, I thought of making him a cute baby beanie. Since I find blue for boy babies such a cliché, I chose green instead. It looked so adorable.

I absented from my usual racerback-jeans-flipflops ensemble and decided to wear a short pink dress and very high stilettos. I'm glad both didn't decompose in my closet. I love buying girly-girl stuff but I don't seem to have the balls to wear them. I have a stash of unworn dresses and shoes because every time I attempt to wear them, I find myself changing. I usually go for comfortable wardrobe. Plus, I get so self conscious. I don't really know why. I guess I just want to be simple but I sometimes feel a little envious when my friends really look all glammed up. Not that I look sloppy or anything, I try to look presentable. I just wish I could dress up more… comfortably. I wore the lipstick that I bought yesterday. The first lipstick that I whole-heartedly owned. I know I sound like a girl in her puberty stage, all confused about the changes around her. I’m 23 years old for God’s sake! Haha

Okay, I have to stop this. I’m starting to disgust myself. Hahah All this bumming around is deteriorating my thoughts. Bye!

More pics at http://neekul.multiply.com/photos/album/163/Mateo_Rei_Viagedors_Baptism

One happy family


For Baby Mat!


Me all dressed-up

No comments:

Post a Comment