Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Former Bamboo Members Move on Without their Front man

Oh my God!!! My boyf tagged me in a post that really shocked me. Apparently, ex-Bamboo members have regrouped, minus front man Bamboo Mañalac.


The former Bamboo members now call themselves Hijo. I know you are wondering who the new front man is... hmmm honestly, I didn't really see this coming. Nathan Azarcon, who is still on bass is the new vocalist. Ira Cruz and Vic Mercado resume their usual posts. They added two new members Junji Lerma on guitar and Jay-O Orduna on keyboards.

I knew it! The disbandment had something to do with Bamboo the vocalist. What do you think?

Click here for the more details.

Neekul has left the building!

image source: http://kkk.wave.net.ph/wallpapers


No comments:

Post a Comment