Saturday, April 9, 2011

Absenty Blogger

The absenty blogger is back! I miss writing about my life but there seem to be a lot of things that I couldn't (shouldn't) share here. I mean, it's too complicated and personal. I also couldn't find the right words to express how I feel. :(

I have been through a lot this year... well lately. The lady who seldom cries has been shedding a lot of tears. I wish I would be alright soon. I am definitely trying to be strong. I always say that my life is quite normal, too normal. My experiences are so typical, not that challenging. I guess you do have to be careful what you wish for. The once normal life has become one roller coaster ride. Since I love riding the roller coaster, I'll try to enjoy it! hahaha :D


I choose to put include this photo in this post because I love sunrises and sunsets. They are always comforting. My boyf and I were on our way home when I saw this. It's a lovely sight and I really felt relaxed after seeing it.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Neekul has left the building!



2 comments:

  1. I love sunsets and sunrise photos as well...this made me miss Cebu we have an amazing view of sunset in SRP :D

    just sit back and relax babe...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens
    @mistytewest

    ReplyDelete
  2. their really comforting, right? i've taken so many wonderful sunrises and sunsets here in cebu, particularly in SRP.:D

    ReplyDelete