Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


The boyf and I celebrated Valentine's the best way we know... by pigging out! haha We went out on a "date" yesterday. We had lunch at Tara's Cafe.

I can't say we're really fans of this commercialized day, but we were really going out yesterday so mind as well call it a V-day date. haha Today, the 14th of February, we decided to spend our day like we any other day: fun conversations over whatever food we felt like eating. We opted to ditch the crowded places and headed to a mall near our place (Gaisano Tabunok) and ate shawarma rice and beef siomai. Almost everyday, I feel like it's Valentine's. :D

Here are yesterday's photos. The food was great. He loved the ribs, burger steak, and sisig.



I enjoyed the squid, chicken barbecue, shrimp balls. I was specifically happy with the... wait for it... DESSERTS! I was in heaven!




Happy Heart's Day! Stay in love, kiddos! Even when the love season is over. :D
I lab u panggoo! Thanks for everything. :D

Neekul has left the building.

1 comment:

  1. Almost everyday, I feel like it's Valentine's --> sweet :) and those desserts do taste like heaven! yumm!

    <3 hazel
    thethriftycloset

    ReplyDelete