Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Life is Sweeter with Chocolates

I'm a certified chocoholic and to be honest, I couldn't imagine spending my life without its addicting aroma and taste. Even during my weight-loss conquest years ago, I never entirely cut my relationship with this treat.


Tonight, I received a TREMENDOUS amount of chocolates and I'm sooooo happpppy!!! Dawna and Peach gave me a gigantic one-kilogram white chocolate bar from Malaysia. I'm so glad that that this is not just a dream. Their friends arrived from Malaysia and I feel lucky they thought of me when they received their share.


I also met up with my SpEd classmates and I was so shocked when Abby, who arrived from Singapore, handed me two boxes of milk and dark chocolates. Each box contains 30 squares. Is this for real? I mean, really?



Ahhhh the theobromine and anandamide are kicking in. I'm in choco heaven! Thank you! :D

Neekul has left the building!

1 comment:

  1. chocolates I love love love Chocolates...num num num!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet

    ReplyDelete