Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ultimo: The Drum-and-Bass Ensemble

I got to watch the unveiling of my boyf's new bass-and-drum ensemble. Yup, you heard it right. Their band Ultimo is just composed of a vocalist, bassist and drummer. When he explained why there only three members in their band, the people didn't seem to give a damn. But when they started, it was apparent that they were in awe because it became very quiet. I guess the people were amazed how they were able to pull off some great songs without a lead or rhythm guitar. The audience sang along and they enjoyed their set. They were even encouraged to buy some Ultimo shirts. haha

I'm so proud of you, Ultimo! I had a great time. It was my pleasure to take your photos. I'm hoping for more gigs.Payter!

For those who want to buy Ultimo shirts, visit their Facebook fanpage.







2 comments:

  1. that's pretty awesome. i love live bands and it must've been an awesome experience hearing them play :) you must be very proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am indeed proud of him! thanks for visiting my site. how did u find it?

    ReplyDelete