Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ladies' Night Out


Warning: This entry exudes vanity. haha

This was our post valentine celebration. Nah! We just wanted an excuse to meet up despite our busy scheds, as well as dress up.


I don't classify myself as a fashionista. Everyone who knows me can attest that I am not the type who fancies wearing dresses or other girly clothes. I'm more of a laid-back racerback/tanktop person. We made an agreement that we would dress up tonight. I honestly have a stash of never-been-worn dresses at the bottom of my closet. I guess it's time I put one of them to use. I didn't really contemplate on my wardrobe choice. Before going to work this morning, I just grabbed the first dress I saw; it was a colorful stripe dress I bought last year. I chose a pair of white stilettos to go with it.

I went to RC's house after work. It was funny how she changed from one dress to another, while I just looked at the only dress I brought with me. I actually didn't have a problem with it. haha With some powder, blush and eyeliner, I was good to go.

We went to Tara's Cafe (again!) and since it was past eight, we almost had the place to ourselves. We were free to roam around for picture-taking and go back to the buffet table. The waiters were so attentive to make our dining experience more enjoyable.

RC, Cai, Hanay and Mitoy... I lab u guys!









Neekul has left the building! :D

2 comments:

  1. your colorful dress stands out! :P and it's not bad being girly-girl and dress up once in awhile ;)

    hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, indeed it does! i think i'm just not the type who spends so much time dressing up. you're right, once in while is good. :D

    ReplyDelete