Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ira Cruz's Statement

Yes, people, this is Ira Cruz's statement. I got this from the The KC Show's Facebook fan page.

---
I heard there's been a lot of shit being pushed around and forth... this is just what i want to say though...


The past eight years have been what I have to say the most fulfilling of my life so far. I am fortunate to have been given a chance to live; breathe and play music in what I would like to think of as my own terms. Trust me when I say that it gets crazy when you’re having so much fun. It was great while it lasted but sadly all good things must come to an end. It’s tough but I would like to believe that our decision to walk away is an attempt at keeping our sanity and the integrity of our body of work intact.


I am eternally grateful to those that BELIEVED. You have been lifting us up from the very beginning and have even kept us aloft during our most trying times. I am also thankful to those that didn’t because you only pushed us to strive for greater heights.

To my brothers and sisters in arms... light years from now... supreme love and respect as always...


Ira
---


*** You must be thinking how obsessed I've become about Bamboo's breakup. Well, it's just so hard for me to accept it. I'm still waiting for Nathan and Vic's versions. :D Stay tuned!

Neekul has left the building!

2 comments:

  1. Nakakalungkot talaga :(( I'm a Bamboo fan also! HAAAY! all the best nalang sa mga solo careers nila!

    hazel
    http://hazelnot.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. grabeh i really got depressed. kulang pa ko ng 1st album nla. meron ka ba? hehe

    ReplyDelete