Friday, January 21, 2011

A Lovely Patron's Blog Post About Neekul Beanies

I accidentally saw a blog post of a buyer about my beanies! I really don't know what took me so long to see this. Anyway, when I finally got a chance to read it, I was so touched with the positive things she said. I would like to thank Kaye for taking time to blog about my beanies. You look beautiful!




Here's what Kaye of http://cravingopinions.wordpress.com had to say:

---
Hey everyone! Look what I was able to pick-up while I was in Cebu for the weekend? Finally my very own Neekul Beanies! I had to wait for these babies for 1 whole month and I ordered 2 of them.
I got one that’s in Royal Blue and Lightish Grey. They’re awesome and really cute! I love it! :)

The cloth has very good quality and it’s worth the wait.
What’s best about it is that it’s custom made! So I can assure myself that I have mine as one of a kind!

Very satisfied with my beanies! The seller(Nicole Lorenzana) as well was very polite and patient with me. Thank you so much for your time, and yes the 1 month was worth it.
If you guys are interested, you can view their Facebook page for more photos and for her clients orders as well. :)

---

P.S.
For those who haven't joined my blog giveaway, you still have 10 days left to send in your entries! Please please follow all the steps to be qualified. One missed step means disqualification. Good luck!

Neekul has left the building!

3 comments:

  1. gwapaha kaye oi! look more stunning with neekul beanie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lex! hehe btaw2x. wla jd ko kbaw na ngpost diay cya. kakita ra ko gnina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a satisfied customer right there! i hope to win the beanie! hihi :)

    <3 hazel
    http://thethriftycloset.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete