Friday, May 7, 2010

First Thing's First

Approximately two months ago, I decided to work on a blog site. I chose Tumblr but unfortunately I wasn't really pleased with it. It didn't really suit me. At first I thought it was cute but I later on realized that I'm over that cutesy-cutesy phase.

As I wrote on my first Tumblr post, I need an outlet for the ideas that I have in my mind. I used to think I am a writer. Now I just feel like an unsharpened pencil who needs a hand to make a move. I truly believe I have the potential to write if only someone would kick my lazy butt. I certainly hope I can keep up with this. There were a lot of failed attempts in the past; from the traditional pen and paper journal to social network blogs. I have a strong feeling blogspot would work for me this time.

I plan to make blogging regular, including some pictures that I take but I don't see it as a daily writing because it's impossible. Aside from having other things to do, I take my time when I write. I edit and edit. Then edit some more until I am fully satisfied. I'm still unsure weather to keep my Tumblr or not but I will surely repost my blogs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment