Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our 5th Anniversary

Since it’s our anniversary month, I guess I have an excuse to be mushy again by sharing to you how my panggs and I celebrated our fifth!

As relationships go further, creativity seems to expire with the years. Ayk and I always make sure to give each other well-thought gifts and have artistic celebrations. I have to say planning gets tougher and expectations harder to meet. We even used to give each other gifts during monthsaries but after about a year, we decided to leave the gift-giving to the anniversaries and other celebrations.

I will always treasure all our anniversaries. We celebrated each one differently. We took time to plan and some were even spent lavishly. This year, we decided to give each other a break. Since both of us are unemployed, we didn’t have the riches to go on out of town trips. Instead of driving ourselves mad with the planning, we just decided be spontaneous. We had no idea where we were heading. We just thought of bringing some swimming and extra clothes and snacks. Off we were to Lapu-Lapu. We found a decent resort that suited our budget. We had a great time talking, eating and taking millions of pictures. Since it was a Tuesday, there were only a number of people. No one to take a snapshot of us! We made use of my camera’s timer and Ayk had this crazy idea that involved him acting and me rushing and jumping. It wasn’t easy to predict the camera’s timer and we were lucky to succeed the first time! We then went to Park Mall for dinner.

The gifts? I gave panggs a framed collage (the one on my previous blog with the kissing and joking around. Hehehe) and a new pair of slippers. He, on the other hand wrote me a song and with his ukulele serenaded me. I was so shocked and touched because I have been trying to persuade him to write me one but he constantly refused to. Yey! Perfect timing to grant my request! Sorry, I can’t post the lyrics yet. It’s still a secret. Hehehe :)

I love you my panggs. I can’t believe it has been five years!


Perfect! I looove this pic!


Mga Panggs


Pictorial


I lab u panggs!


Dinner at Park Mall

Photos at http://neekul.multiply.com/photos/album/156

No comments:

Post a Comment